Sunday, November 23, 2008

Friday. . Bugis then to Tampines with Baby, intentionally to catch a movie but nothing caught our eyes yet . . and so we headed back surprising his mommy with a tiny piece of cake with handful of . . muffins for her chinese birthday. hoho. .

so for the following saturday brought ahma over to have her second jab. . by then half of the day gone already but still . .did it all willingly..:) met Crystal after that at 5. . and there we go, bused down to Bugis , for our k-session at Top1. ^6^ Cheers. Been long eversince I met the Bests. Missing!:) Please schedule more time for me k k k k k :)


and finally on sunday, I went morning jog/stroll/walk with Baby over at Bedok Reservoir. . It was. . 7AM . . had breakfast blablabla & there I am, homed.:) I. . had my nap twice today! so lazybum right but yeah who cares its the Sunday man. <3 Off to finished up the must-do's! Bye! <3

No comments: